Therapist, wife, mother, and founder of Parts of Me (POM) Clinical Behavioral Services, LLC.
Hi, I’m Brandy Wimbish. I am a Maryland licensed clinical social worker, board-approved social work supervisor.
As you know, searching for a therapist is a process. Committing to your personal growth, healing, and self-discovery is the first step in becoming a better version of you. Now that you’re here…let’s explore what may have encouraged you to begin your personal journey of healing.
Let’s get started. Have you ever asked yourself:
- Why do I grapple with anger, anxiety, betrayal, hurt or constant uncertainty?
- Why do I often find myself moving from one relationship to the next, or have trouble creating meaningful connections with others?
- Why does it seem as if no one seems to “get” me?
- Why are there moments when I feel disconnected and experience extreme loneliness and can’t quite figure out why?
- Am I making time for and practicing self-care? What does self-care even mean or look like?
- When things are going well in my life, why do I sometimes feel as if something is missing?
Well, if any of these sounds familiar to you, you’ve come to the right place!
I am an experienced provider who brings all parts of me to every session and encourages all parts of you to join me. In an encouraging confidential, protected, safe space, you’ll be celebrated, challenged, inspired, but most importantly, listened to.
We’ll go “beneath the surface” and explore your concerns. We’ll work through what’s getting in the way of you establishing meaningful connections, establish strategies to help establish positive experiences and learn how to accept and reciprocate love. We’ll identify negative thinking patterns, such as, ‘Am I good enough?’ or ‘Who am I?’
Together, we will begin the work of healing, personal growth, and self-discovery.
- Over 10 years of experience working in various clinical settings, including transitional housing programs, veteran affairs, and school-based mental health.
- Graduated from Regis University with a B.S. degree in Applied Psychology (Children & Family Violence)
- Obtained a Master of Social Work (Families & Trauma) from the University of Denver.
- Provide counseling, and clinical supervision in programs serving children, families, and individuals transitioning from homelessness, veterans, and individuals experiencing addiction, trauma, and mental illness.
- Experienced telehealth provider leveraging a safe and secure virtual platform where clients are empowered to express their most vulnerable feelings throughout the therapeutic process.
Let’s Get Started!
Client-therapist fit is of the utmost importance and I strive to achieve this before engaging in therapeutic care. For this reason, I like to schedule a free 20-minute consultation to explore therapeutic needs and how we might work together.
**Please review the information on insurance and billing before scheduling.